The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Still Life of Hydrangeas




Hello everyone!

I cannot believe that today is the last day of August.  What a weird and wonderful month it has been. The beginning of my new journey, a heatwave here in Norfolk, my house being featured in Country Living, laying on pebble beaches, riding on carousels and sleeping under the stars.  The realisation that I decided to follow my dreams, and I need to make it work!  I hope you all had a creative and inspiring August too.

My hydrangeas in the garden fading so quickly because of the heat.  Each day the colour drains a little more from their petals, so I have been cutting them a lot earlier this year - I'm sure I don't usually cut them until September.  Anyway, I set this little still life up last week as an experiment, and I really love the light in these pictures. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig