The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Interior Blog Awards



Hello everyone, I hope you're having a lovely week!

This month might be one of the most exciting ever when it comes to this little blog, I can barely contain myself!  I am absolutely delighted to have been nominated for the Amara Interior Blog Awards.  It's pretty overwhelming as there are so many incredible blogs who have been nominated - it's a real honour to be amongst them!  The category I am in is Best Colour Inspiration.  If you lovely readers would like to vote for this blog and see it as one of the finalists (I truly don't expect to get there, I would be giggling like a silly school girl if I did!) then you can vote for me here (it's super easy to vote).  Please do feel free to share it with any friends and family too!

We are having a really lovely holiday.  It's very quiet and simple, and we split our time in between relaxing in the caravan awning, and sauntering over to sit on the beach.  We have collected pebbles, watched sailing boats go by, and my boy has made friends that he goes and meets every morning.  It's so strange to be at that point that you have to allow them a little independence.  All part of growing up and learning how to be a big boy.  Although of course he is very much still my little boy!  

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi Tamsyn,
    How exciting! If anyone deserves to win this category, it's you! I have clicked away, and you have my vote. Best of luck lovely!
    Tania x

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig