The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Hydrangea Bushes







Hello everyone

A glut of hydrangeas posts are coming your way, and I thought that before I started sharing picture after picture with you, I should show you where they came from.  I took these snaps about a week and a half ago, and they have already faded into their end of summer shades :  chalky pink, dusky lilac and grey-mauve.  So here they are in their full glory!  I have now started to cut the odd bloom here and there for drying, and I feel a soft lilac and pink hydrangea wreath coming on!

By the way, At Mine have featured me as one of their Insider Stories which is rather fun, you can read it here!

Have a wonderful day.

Tamsyn x

Share:

1 comment

  1. The Floral Delivery guys delivered the flowers the day before to our room, and they were beautiful, and exactly like my picture I had sent. I never got to see the groom's corsage, as it went missing from our hotel's fridge, but the bridal bouquet was stunning, as well as the mothers' and fathers' corsages.

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig