The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Thursday 18 August 2016

Pretty Rhinestone Flatlay




Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a lovely week.

Some time ago I asked you lovely readers what you would like to see here on the blog.  This post is for Judy in South Carolina, who asked to see a post with some snaps of my rhinestone collection - I am such a magpie and love the sparkle of vintage paste jewellery.  These are all old buckles which I have collected from fairs and charity shops.  I used my marble chopping board as a backdrop for this, which I picked up for a couple of pounds form a car boot fair recently.  I love the way flowers and sparkly things look against it, it's so lovely.  I'd love to have a bigger slab of marble to use as photo backdrops, so I might have to go for a rummage at the local reclamation yards (my idea of heaven!).

I have a couple of exciting things up my sleeve, both of which kept me up until midnight last night on my computer and on Pinterest (follow me here!).  The first is that my blog will soon have a shop on it.  Yes, a shop!  Of pretty and colourful things hand picked by me.  This is very exciting as I have always fancied myself as a bit of a shopkeeper.  Anyway, I'm still working on it but I'm hoping it will go live very soon, and of course you will be the first to know about it.

The second thing that I'm getting incredibly excited about is a shoot that I'm art directing and styling for in September, which I want to keep top secret for now, but I can't wait to share the images with you!  I'm completely in love with the theme, and I'm doing lots of research so that the clothing and props are perfect.  Watch this space!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig