The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 19 August 2016

Mauve Moodboard - And Shop Launch!





Hello everyone!

I enjoyed putting together a mood board this week for another of my current colour crushes - shades of mauve and lilac.  It helps that I received some happy post this week in the form of this vintage Sanderson fabric which is the same colour way as this one I bought recently but a slightly different design.  It also helps that some of my hydrangeas are now fading to shades of mauve as the summer mellows and pales into Autumn.

My shop is now live which is very exciting!  You can view it by clicking on 'Shop The Things I Love' at the very top of the page and hey presto, there it is.  It's run by Showroom and I have picked some home accessories that I love, so you can shop them all from one handy basket.  There are even some beautiful vintage pieces in there.  I know not all of you have access to great car boot fairs or vintage shops, so this is a fab way you can 'get the look' from the comfort of your own home.  I am still tweaking the page, but I have grouped everything by colour or pattern rather than by room.  Over time I might have to divide them up into sections, but I love that you can see how the colours go so beautifully together!  Anyway, do head over and take a look.  I've added a few 'get the look' items below too in shades of lilac and mauve.

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig