The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Thursday 25 September 2014

More Bathroom Pictures...



Hello everyone!

As promised, here are a couple more pictures from my bathroom makeover reveal (you can see the first post here).  The chest of drawers was a freebie from friends of my my parents - it was covered in dark brown paint!  I managed to get most of it off before painting it, and sanding it back to reveal the pine underneath.

I'm off to Spain with some friends for a girls weekend tomorrow, and I'm so looking forward to it!  I fully intend to sit by the pool and read a trashy novel!

In other news, I have managed finally to book a builder to come next week and start some work on my kitchen which is very exciting!  I hope to update you with some pictures next week.

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig