The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 14 September 2014

Sunday Snapshots





Hello everyone, I hope you're having a lovely lazy sunday!

I just wanted to share a few of my favourite phone snapshots with you from the past couple of weeks.  It's been pretty busy here as I've had my parents up, which has been lovely - not only that, but my dad put some tongue and groove wood panels in my bathroom for me which is really exciting, as it's transformed it completely into a rather beautiful space.  I've spent this weekend painting it, so I hope to share some pictures with you soon.

I was up at silly o'clock this morning to go to a car boot fair, and I'm so glad I did as I found the most beautiful old Victorian metal baby cot.  I'm thinking of putting it in the summer house and piling it high with cushions, or maybe in the garden with plants in...watch this space!

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig