The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 8 September 2014

Chair Renovation Project - Completed!



Hello everyone!

So, you may remember this chair that I shared with you a few weeks ago pre-renovation...(post here)


I'm so happy with the finished result!  I used a vintage French linen sheet to reupholster the chair in the end - its slightly slubby texture and pale stone colour, makes it perfect for this sort of project, plus I think it will be really hardwearing.  I used little black upholstery tacks which are really cheap, and easy to hammer into the frame, which I painted in French Grey by the Little Greene Paint Company.  Not only does it look beautiful, but I'm sat on this chair right now writing this post, and it's so comfortable.  Not bad for less than £40!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. ove the blog, sure .com always be around .. I invite you to meet my little corner too, .compartilhamos the same taste, following .beijos you

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig