The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Rustic Garden Chair and Hydrangeas



Hello everyone!

I took these snaps a few weeks ago, when I was in the garden cutting hydrangeas for my Styling The Seasons post.  I bought this wonderfully chippy and rustic garden chair from a car boot sale recently, and it sits perfectly on my summer house verandah.  My blooms looked so pretty in this old wire basket, I couldn't resist taking some pictures.

Today I'm looking forward to catching up with some house projects, taking some pictures to share with you, and I'm also having a chimney swept which I'm pretty excited about!  Although I'm reluctant to say goodbye to the warmer months, the idea of blankets, hot chocolates and an open fire give me very warm fuzzy feeling inside!

Have a wonderful day/evening, wherever you are in the world!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig