The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Vintage Lamp Shades







Hello all, I hope you had a lovely bank holiday weekend!

I thought I'd share some pictures with you of my growing collection of vintage lampshades.  I added the pair in the top two pictures to my collection on Sunday morning from a car boot fair, I almost sprinted across the field when I saw them!  They are pretty unfashionable at the moment, although I have noticed vintage and antique shops starting to charge ridiculous amounts of money for them.  I think they are absolutely beautiful, frou frou yet elegant, with their pleated chiffon and tassels - they remind me of 1950's prom dresses.  

I found plenty more wonderful car boot treasure which I will photograph this week to share with you!

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig