The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 9 August 2013

Vintage lamp and roses...





Happy Friday everyone!

I've had these pictures tucked away on my computer for a few weeks now, so I thought I'd share them with you.  Inspired by the pink and yellow of these roses from the garden, I put this little still life together, including this gorgeous lamp.  I got the base from a charity shop a few years ago, and the shade was from...yes you guessed, a car boot fair.  Predictable, moi?!  I normally put a more neutral shade with the base, but for a pop of cheery colour it looks perfect with this shade.

We got back from our holiday yesterday afternoon, and we have a touch of the holiday blues, not least because it's been raining heavily this morning.  We had such a fantastic time, and hopefully the children will have lovely memories to cherish in years to come.

I did drag the children to a car boot fair when we were on holiday, and came away with some lovely treasure - I look forward to sharing pictures with you over the weekend!

Tamsyn x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig