The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Beach Holiday....










 Hello all!

Many apologies for the picture heavy post, but some of you may know me well enough by now to know that I'm all about the photographs!

We go home the day after tomorrow, and we have had such a lovely time.  We are on a little camp site near Pevensey Bay on the Sussex coast, in my parents caravan.  To sum up our holiday we have done the following (in no particular order!)

Eaten ice cream (lots of)
And fish and chips
Used the beach as our playground
Watched the sun go down
Bickered A LOT (the children)
Collected and painted pebbles
Been on a nature scavenger hunt
Swam in the sea (well, technically!  If two seconds counts!)
Been to A&E (my daughter, for a cut head after falling off a little sea wall!  Glued together, all fine!)
Lived in a caravan, just the children and I, for a week and survived!
Caught the sun
Eaten cockles
Had Pimms and lemonade from a can (wonderful!)
Been to bed late every night

I hope you are all having a wonderful week, I will be back to regular blogging from Friday-I have some more pictures from our holiday that I would like to share with you on my next post!

Tamsyn x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig