The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 24 June 2016

Styling The Seasons-June



Hello everyone!

This is a super quick post from me today, as by the time you read this, I will be knee deep in mud at Glastonbury festival!

I picked these roses from the garden a couple of weeks ago.  As I am sure I have said before, I think that to being able to gather a bunch of blooms from your own garden is one of life's simplest and loveliest pleasures.  Even better when you can display the blooms in question in an eclectic mix of vintage glass vessels.

Pop over to Katy's blog Apartment Apothecary and Charlotte at Lotts and Lots to see lots of beautiful and inspiring Styling The Seasons posts, or by searching the hashtag #StylingTheSeasons on Instagram.  You can also join in on Instagram by styling a surface in your home according to what the month means to you.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Tamsyn x

Share:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous! Garden blooms are always the best! Hope you had a fab time at Glastonbury xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katy, they are aren't they! I had a brilliant time thank you, despite the mud! :) xx

      Delete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig