The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Thursday 16 June 2016

New Outfits!


 Hello everyone!

Today is the day I head down to London for my Makelight photography workshop, and Blogtacular!  I'm so looking forward to it, I'm trying very hard to keep a lid on my excitement, but it's not easy!  I've taken a break from packing my suitcase to share my outfits that I found this morning.  I couldn't believe my luck when I found this gorgeous rose print Cath Kinston dress on the sale rail - it fits beautifully and I shall wear it to Blogtacular on Saturday.  I'm a dress or tunic over jeans kinda gal, so I've got some thin grey jeans (not ready to get my pasty legs out!) and some pumps to wear with it.  The blue dress on the right is from H&M, and has a bit of a 1930's vibe, so pretty.  I'm wearing that one to the Blogtacular welcome party tomorrow night.

As I'm in London I wont't be posting here for a few days, but will take stacks of photographs to share with you on my return.  As always, you can follow me on Instagram here to see what I get up to over the next few days!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig