The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 19 June 2016

Thank You London.


Hello everyone!

I'm back from my travels to London, and I'm just popping in to say 'hello!'.  I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.  
I've had the most incredible time.  My head is buzzing with new ideas, my passion has been ignited and I am ready to take on some new challenges.  It's going to take a few days to process all the information, but I will be telling you all about my Blogtacular and Makelight experiences very soon.  In the meantime, check out this glorious house facade I found near Brick Lane this morning, on my way back to Liverpool Street station.  Isn't it incredible?  I posted it on Instagram earlier and I've since found out that's it's often used for photo shoots and filming.  The whole street was like a film set!

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig