The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 27 October 2013

Picture Washing Line






Hello everyone!

Just a quick post from me today, I just wanted to show you what I'm using my glittery pegs for.  I've printed out some favourite photographs from when the children were little and made a picture washing line using twine.  I'm thinking of doing coloured glittery pegs for the childrens bedrooms, so they can peg their favourite photo's, postcards and birthday cards onto their lines, a sort of memory washing line!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, I have a Halloween themed craft post which I'm really excited to share with you this week!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig