The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 25 October 2013

Glittered Pegs






Hi everyone, Happy Friday!

As you can probably tell, I love glitter and sparkle, and here's a little idea craft idea that I tried this morning with very pleasing results.  I recently bought some mini sparkly pegs form TK Maxx which I love, and when hanging out my washing recently (ahem, bear with me on this!) I noticed that my old pegs had weathered beautifully and would look lovely given the same treatment.  I picked up a tub of glitter from Hobbycraft, applied PVA glue to one side of the peg, and tipped lots of glitter onto the glue.  I left it to dry and then tapped the excess off, leaving me with six beautiful, glittery pegs.  So quick and easy.  I have an idea of what I'm going to use them for, and I shall share that with you on Sunday!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Ooh, they look gorgeous! Have just pinned them for later too :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig