The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Thursday 25 February 2016

Mango Milkshake


Hello everyone!

I made this the other day for the children.  It's easy peasy, even if like me, your kitchen skills could improve somewhat.  Chop a couple of ripe mangoes and whizz up up with some coconut milk (I used  'light' coconut milk - but I then threw in a scoop of vanilla ice cream which probably cancelled that out!).  Really not rocket science, but it made a pretty picture, and brought smiles to their faces.  I might make it again and put it in lolly moulds.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments recently, very much appreciated and always so lovely to read!  Do get in touch to let me know if there is anything in particular you want me to post about - Judy in South Carolina said she's love to see some pictures of my collection of old rhinestone buckles and brooches, so I'll be sharing some vintage sparkle with you very soon!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig