The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Saturday 7 December 2013

Berries in Vintage Bottles






Happy Saturday everyone!

I thought I'd share some pictures with you today of an idea I had recently, that red berries would look gorgeous in little green vintage bottles.  I'm a big fan of using these little bottles to hold blooms, they work so well as mini floral arrangements.  You can find these bottles cheaply enough at car boot fairs, and they look beautiful displayed en masse with a single bloom in each bottle.  In the summer, I did the same with roses here, and with violas here.  I think these bottles would look lovely running down the centre of a table laid for a festive lunch, or lined up on a mantelpiece with mercury glass candle holders holding flickering lights.

Don't forget I've added Pin it buttons now to all the images on the blog, so please do feel free to Pin away!

Heave a lovely weekend!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig