The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 26 May 2013

Vintage sewing kit....








Good morning all!

A very quick post from me this morning as I'm off to the studio shortly!

A bit of rainbow colour for a Sunday morning - thought I'd share some pictures of this old sewing kit I found at a car boot fair.  I had to do a spot of rummaging at the bottom of a box to find it.  I love the jewel bright colours of the threads on the card, and I adore images of the Queen in her youth, so altogether it was a very pleasing find!

Have a lovely day, I will be posting again over the next couple of days so please do pop back!

Tamsyn x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig