The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 27 May 2013

Little collage...





Good morning all, hope the sun is shining where you are!

There was absolutely nothing on television last night that I fancied watching (I do like a bit of couch potato action!) so I took the opportunity to do some crafting.  I bought some tiny box canvases from Hobbycraft recently, they are 4 x 4 inches and very dinky, perfect if you don't want to commit to a huge project but just want something to do in an evening.  I went to my box of scrap fabrics and papers, had a play around and added some vintage buttons and sequins, and hey presto.  I have another of these little canvases, I may try to do another in duck egg blue shades.

Off to enjoy some sunshine now, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig