The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Merry Christmas To You All!



Hello everyone!

 The children and I had a little dressing up photo session, and although I very rarely share snaps of them here, this picture gives me so much joy, I just had to share it with you!  I had an idea that I wanted to put together a shoot inspired by The Nutcracker, and I wanted a strong colour theme of red and white.  I got lots of lovely pictures, but this is my favourite one - I even had it made into Christmas cards. 

I am icing my cake today, which my lovely mum made for me - I will share some snaps with you tomorrow!

Tamsyn x

Share:

1 comment

  1. Wishing you lots of love, peace and joy this Christmas and throughout the New Year.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig