The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 6 December 2015

A Corner Of My Living Room



Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!  I'm very excited today, because I have the next week off work - I needed to use up my holiday before the end of the year, so I find myself with a few days at home.  I have some Christmas crafts lined up, along with some cleaning, sorting, and making mince pies.  I also need to clear a space for our Christmas tree, which the children will choose with me later on in the week. 

I love this little space in my living room at the moment - a big sideboard used to reside here, but I moved it in to the craft room a couple of months ago.  The console table was a purchase from an antiques shop many years ago, and the chairs were from an auction and car boot fair.

I will be sharing some pictures of our festive decorations next weekend, so please do pop back!

Tamsyn x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig