The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 5 September 2016

On My Bedside Table...





Hello everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, and Happy Labor Day to you lovely readers in the States!

It's Monday morning here and I'm feeling very fired up, as I'm off to work on a new project today.  It's early days yet, but I will reveal more soon!  It feels so good though to be embarking on something new.

I  put this little still life together on my bedside table, and the colours were so pretty I had to share some snaps with you.  Dusky pink hydrangeas sit very happily in the little cut glass jar I got for £1 a few weeks ago at the car boot fair; My beautiful Anthropologie cup;  My treasured Trollbead bracelet that my children buy a bead for every birthday and Christmas - I found the silver charms at a jewellery stall at Latitude Festival.  It's funny how a small collection of your favourite things can make you smile every time you look at it.

There has been a noticeable shift away from summer the last few days...darkness shrouds the house a few minutes earlier each day, the temperature has dipped a little, and I wore a pair of black skinny jeans today for the first time in about 6 weeks!  It will soon be time to throw an eiderdown or two on the bed and to layer yet more throws and blankets on the sofa for Autumn snuggling.   

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig