The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 11 July 2016

Makelight Workshop With Emily Quinton




Hello everyone!

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

I just wanted to share a few snaps that I took at the Makelight workshop I went to last month (has it really been that long already?).  I had such a wonderful day in Emily's beautiful light filled studio, and picked up so many brilliant photography tips for both my iPhone and my DSLR, whilst in a small, friendly group.  I felt like a child in a sweet shop being able to pick and choose from all the gorgeous props in the studio to practice my new skills with!  The workshop was relaxed and informal from the start, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is wanting to improve their photography skills for their blog, social media, business, or hobby.  You can do the courses online too if London is too far for you to travel to.  Emily now also runs a food styling workshop and online course which I'd love to take part in at some point!  

The images above were taken on my DSLR, but I also have lots of lovely images I took on my iPhone which I will share with you too!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig