The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 13 May 2016

Car Boot Treasure






Hello everyone, Happy Friday!

As promised, here are some snaps of some of my car boot find from last weekend.  It was a day for finding retro pastel bedlinen, which is always useful to use as backdrops or crafting, plus it's just so pretty!  
I really don't need another lamp shade, but I just can't help buying them when I see them now!  (See more of my pretty chiffon lampshade finds here).  This one was 50p, and I do love a bargain.  I'm pleased with the floral print which I've added to my collection, it's my first white rose.

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig