The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 1 January 2016

New Year, New Look Blog...



Hello everyone!

As you can see I'm giving the blog a bit of a makeover for 2016, so please bear with me as it's not quite finished yet!  I thought I'd go for a cleaner look, I hope you all like it - it might take me a few days of tinkering before it's exactly right, but I'm pretty pleased with how it's looking so far.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

Tamsyn x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Oooh looks lovely :) Wishing you a wonderful New Year

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, so glad you like it! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig