The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 8 January 2016

Topshop Sequinned Top


Hello everyone!

The last thing I want to do after Christmas, is head back to the packed shopping malls and start rummaging the sale rails.  I love a bargain, but I just don't get the appeal of traipsing round the shops, queueing for the till and spending even more money than I've already spent. 

So I was a bit surprised at myself last week, when I found myself in Topshop, doing exactly that - rifling through the sale rails.  And look what I found!  the most perfect sequinned top I've ever seen, in the most gorgeous shade of vintage pink.  It even looks beautiful as a piece of art, out on display.  

Have a lovely weekend!

Tamsyn x
Share:

2 comments

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig