The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 31 May 2015

Sunday Snapshots

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a lovely weekend!

As promised, here are some snapshots taken on my phone from our trip to Great Yarmouth a few days ago...I know I've posted about Great Yarmouth before, and how much I love the seaside funfair vibe and retro arcade facades (Post with more pictures of the carousel here and beach huts here).  Although Great Yarmouth has a reputation for being a tacky, faded seaside town, there is still great beauty there if you look closely, and the beach itself is fab, with wide golden sands.  The fish and chips are excellent and there is so much for the children to do - sandcastle building (obviously!), rides everywhere but the carousel on the pier is beautiful, seal spotting, 2p slot machines in the arcade, crazy golf, bouncy castles, treasure hunting at the shoreline, and the Sealife Centre is brilliant especially for younger children.

I have actually cheated a little bit with the pictures above - picture number three wasn't taken at the seaside at all, but I had to include it in this set as it's just so pretty - I took that snap at the Radio One Big Weekend which came to Norwich last weekend.  For those of you who don't know, I'm a bit of a festival addict with a penchant for guitar music!  So I was in my element as I saw Muse, Foo Fighters and Florence and the Machine amongst lots of other bands.  So much fun and many cocktails were consumed!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Tamsyn x


Share:

3 comments

  1. clearly I've been looking in all the wrong places when visiting Yarmouth! Can't say I've even noticed pastel beauty, so next time I'm there I shall be looking beyond the tack!

    Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Just utterly perfect! ♥ Tania x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear you don't live on earth with the rest of us mortals, but in a fairytale land of pastels and prettiness...

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig