The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Monday 18 May 2015

Styling Spring At Mine


Hello everyone, I hope you had a lovely weekend!

I was so very lucky to win a place of a floral styling workshop from my Styling The Seasons post back in April (see post here), I jumped for joy when I found out!  Especially as there were so many beautiful entries.  
So, I booked my train ticket, took a day off work and travelled down to the fabulous workshop space at Homemade London.  The whole day was orchestrated by Katy at Apartment Apothecary, Charlotte at Lotts and Lots, the lovely people at at{mine}, whilst the beautiful blooms were supplied by Bloom and Wild.  Caroline at Wild Rubus was our teacher for the day, as she guided us through making a beautiful spring wreath.  We also got to make a spring posy using our gorgeous jars from Rose and Grey.  It was such a fabulous day, playing with pretty blooms and meeting so many inspirational, lovely fellow bloggers, some of which I'd met before at Crafting The Seasons back in November (post here).  Despite a quick trip to Liberty to drool over the divine fabrics, I managed to transport my makes back to Norfolk and they made it pretty much in one piece! 

A big 'Thank You' to everyone who made it such a lovely day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

3 comments

  1. So lovely to have you there, Tamsyn! Such a beautiful wreath, too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, your creations look so pretty! I'd love to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It seems you had such a lovely and inspiring day. Such beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig