The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 19 April 2015

Sunday Snapshots



Happy Sunday everyone!

I just wanted to share some of my favourite Instagram snaps with you from the last week...the bottom picture really made me smile.  A few years ago, my mum bought me two little ornamental cherry blossom trees.  When the time came to leave the old house, I felt so sad at leaving them there, so I dug up on of them and brought it with me.  (I'm so glad I did, as the new owners of the old house have extended, so they probably would have ended up in a skip anyway.)  I planted my little tree in spring last year and it looked a little bit touch and go as to whether it would settle it - it had no blossom last year.
I came home from work last week and my little tree was laden with fluffy pink blossom pom poms, and being the ridiculously sentimental person I am, it made my heart sing!  
It has finally found a place where it can bloom happily. :)

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig