The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Thursday 7 August 2014

Faded, Shabby Roses



Hello everyone!

As you know by now, I love, love, love all things floral, especially roses.  Now I know that what I'm sharing with you today are pictures of past it, indeed dead flowers.  However for me, they hold a certain faded, vintage beauty, reminiscent of chiffon ballet skirts.  They looked so pretty, I just had to capture them before they disappeared forever.
In other news, I've somehow managed to mislay my download cable for my camera.  I imagine it's probably under a pile of 'stuff' somewhere, and I'm so desperate to get the pictures of my bedroom reveal for you, but the suspense will be worth it I promise!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig