The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Friday 1 November 2013

Welcome, November!



Hi everyone!

Just a quick post from me today, the children and I are down at my parents in East Sussex for the last few days of half term and we are having such a lovely time.  My brother has been visiting too, so it's been a wonderful family get together.  We dressed up for halloween, and had soup and sausages outside, next to a bonfire surrounded by lanterns.  We even roasted marshmallows on sticks, and the children went to bed late, their bellies full of sugary treats.
My parents have a little bit of land where they grow vegetables, including these beautiful pumpkins and squash which I couldn't resist arranging and photographing.  I'm looking forward to taking some home and making soup!

Have a lovely weekend!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig