The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Saturday 16 November 2013

Rosehips and Foliage

 



Hello all!

A bit of a serene and elegant still life for you today as I thought I'd share some snapshots with you of this display I put together.  I raided the garden for some greenery and found these vibrant orange rosehips, and the greenery is jasmine.  I love the colours against the creamy white backdrop.

I'm thinking of adding 'Pin it' buttons to the bottom of each post - what do you think, would that be a useful tool for any of you?  Let me know!  Alternatively you can find all the pictures from the blog on my Pinterest board here, so pin away!

Have a lovely weekend, I am off to stand on a windy field somewhere today to watch my daughters first ever hockey match!

Tamsyn x

Share:

1 comment

  1. I have seen some stunning rosehips close to us & am heading off to cut some. I love your decor & the whiteness.
    A pin-it button would certainly be useful!

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig