The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Corners Of My Daughter's Bedroom


Hello everyone!

I thought I'd share these sweet corners of my daughter's bedroom with you today.  As the first room to be decorated in a hurry when I moved here, it's now due to have a bit of work done on it - I had a roof leak practically as soon as I moved in, which meant that one of the walls in her room has never been quite right.  I'm hoping to get it replastered soon so I can repaint it.  All part of the never ending circle of house maintenance and redecoration!
So in the meantime here are some snaps of these corners which I love - the wardrobe and mint green cupboard were both purchases from the Salvation Army which I sanded and painted (she has personalised the green cupboard by adding stickers which made me smile - children just love to add stickers to furniture!).  Maileg Bunnies are always a lovely addition to a little girl's room, and I also framed one of her baby outfits in a box frame (you can get box frames from Hobbycraft).  In a few years we will have to think about updating her room to something a little more grown up, so I'm making the most of these touches that link her back to her baby years - although I'm sure there will still be lots of floral vintage prettiness going on!

Tamsyn x

Share:

1 comment

  1. The paper lanterns are wonderful and the little lunch box : would you share the sources &/or link?

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig