The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Thursday 7 April 2016

Vintage Fireplace Screen



Hello everyone!

I found this pretty vintage fireplace screen at the car boot fair on Sunday.  I actually walked away after seeing it for the first time as I thought it was a little pricey.  Then I realised I HAD to have it and promptly stalked back and got it for a couple of pounds less.  Hand painted roses?  Yes please!

I've been getting home from work this week and managing to get some gardening done, because of the extra light.  So I've been collapsing into bed utterly exhausted, but it's going to be worth it.  I'm off now to plant another box ball!  I have to just keep thinking of the summer when it will all be in bloom, and I can cut fresh flowers to decorate the house with.  So exciting!

Have a wonderful day.

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

  1. It's a MIRROR!!! I've never seen a fireplace screen that was also a mirror! How lovely!

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig