The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Festive Bulbs in Vintage Vessels



Hello everyone!

I love making up these little bulb gardens every December.  This year I have repurposed some of my vintage metal jelly moulds, and this beautiful French stoneware vessel to plant my bulbs in.  These are so simple to make, and make lovely gifts.  I bought the bulbs very cheaply from my local market - they are hyacinth and amarylis bulbs.  I have then decanted them into my chosen vessels, added a little more compost where necessary, and then added a layer of moss around the base of the bulbs.  You could then decorate your container using ribbon, luggage labels, mini decorations...anything festive and pretty!

Have a fab Tuesday!

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig