The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Saturday 17 October 2015

Bathroom Shelves Makeover


 Hello everyone!

These shelves were part of an old dresser which I bought from a charity shop years and years ago.  I split the shelves from the cupboard below, and my television now sits very happily on that.  The shelves, in their previous life at my old house, were a favourite focal point in my kitchen (see the last picture above, see the post here).  I very quickly realised that they were not going to fit in my new kitchen, so I gave them a makeover, and up they went into my bathroom.  I decided to go with a white and old gold colour palette - old perfume bottles, beautiful books and vintage apothecary jars line the shelves now.  

I did a little bit of crafting this week and I can't wait to take some pictures to share with you over the next week or so!  Clue - there is a Halloween vibe to what I have made!  

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tamsyn x
Share:

1 comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig