The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Tea Cup Towers



Hello everyone!

I display my vintage china in a huge old glazed cabinet.  I've piled the saucers and cups in a bit of a slap dash fashion, but there's something quite charming about the teacup towers, which seem to lean drunkenly to one side.  

Our little holiday in East Sussex has drawn to a close, and this the morning we make our way back to Norfolk.  We have had the most wonderful time, the perfect mix of beach, vintage shops and parks with good old fashioned swings and climbing frames for the children!  I wonder if any of my dahlia blooms will be out in the garden at home - I shall keep you posted!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig