The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Saturday 15 November 2014

Saturday Snapshots



Hello everyone!

Hooray for Saturday is what I say - here are some of my favourite snapshots from the past week or so.  And what a week it has been!  Last Sunday I spent the most gorgeous afternoon down at Liberty London, at the Crafting The Seasons event.  I met the most lovely people and had such a fun time playing and crafting with the divine fabrics - more on that another time!  Then my dad came up on Monday night, and he and I put the sink in my kitchen, as well as the worktops.  So I have a kitchen!!  I'm so in love with it, and although I still have quite a lot to decoratively, it's looking really lovely.  I shall take a 'work in progress' shot for you this weekend!  As a consequence of all this DIY, plus a bonkers busy week at work, I am left feeling a little frayed at the edges shall we say, and I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend with the youngsters!

I'm also hoping to set up my next 'Styling The Seasons' shots for November this weekend - can you believe we are half way through November?  I have some serious festive decorating and crafting to think about, so exciting!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig