The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 4 May 2014

Vintage China


Hello everyone!

I had a move around in my dining room last week, and before I took this wall cabinet down, I had to take few snaps to share with you of my vintage china.  Pretty much all of it is from car boot fairs and I love how it is all completely mismatched!

Today we shall saunter up to the coffee shop for a latte and hot chocolates before going for a stomp through the woods.  Have a wonderful day whatever you're doing!

Tamsyn x

Share:

1 comment

  1. Such gorgeous vintage china! It looks beautiful against the white shelves, and I just adore the pale blue and white Asiatic Pheasant plate - i picked up three large square bowls or tureen bases last summer hols in an antique shop for £8, all cracked and old and i love them!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig