The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 7 July 2013

Snapshots from Glastonbury festival...














Hello all!  I hope you are enjoying the gorgeous weather this weekend!

I returned from Glastonbury festival on Tuesday, I had the most incredible time, although it's taken me rather a long time to recover!!  I didn't take my big camera with me but I managed to take these snapshots on my phone.  After heavy rain on Thursday, the weather improved and by Saturday, we had glorious sunshine.  I loved exploring the green fields where a lot of the vintage stalls are, and where you can take part in felt making or wood carving.

Highlights for me included The Rolling Stones, who were just amazing, the wonderful food and the toffee apple cider  I discovered on the Sunday night!  

I'm taking the children to the beach shortly to enjoy the sunshine, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Tamsyn x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig