The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Lifestyle, vintage home and decorative crafts...

Sunday 22 February 2015

A Touch of Pink




Hello everyone, Happy Sunday!

It's been a busy week here, so today we are taking the chance to catch up with ourselves!  I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago, when the sun was pouring into the hallway.  I love the colour of these roses.
Now that March is round the corner, I'm hoping to be able to get into the garden soon and give it a spruce up for spring, and plan my plant growing strategy for the year!  I never shared my garden makeover with you, so I will take some snaps as soon as everything comes into bloom.

Have a wonderful day!

Tamsyn x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Villa on Mount Pleasant | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig